Thursday 19 February 2015

Dull Morning Bright Afternoon

Shot of the Day


Another grey day awaited when I woke this morning but I'd no chance of pulling the sheets back over my head for an hour or two as I had an appointment at the the health centre and it was my turn to fill the moorland feeders. The new hide is a godsend, it was pouring down when I arrived but I was able to sit in the hide and view what was going on until the rain stopped. I spent sometime after filling the feeders but the light was so poor I was unable to get any shots of any quality as you can see.






 

I mopped about for the remainder of the morning before getting ready to travel into Carlisle to meet work colleagues Joan and Christine for lunch and a catch up before we start work on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Great double climbing pheasant shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you can see, the dominant male on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you can see, the dominant male on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures and captures Sandy.
    I don't know what it is, but the blue tits over this end seem to have been pushed to one side by the goldfinches, they are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete