Saturday 12 January 2013

Annual Lunch

Shot of the Day
Some serious adjusting going on

Returning from a night out in Carlisle this morning I met up with fellow Archivists and partners at the Eskdale Hotel for our annual lunch. This allows us to get together as we are rarely in the archive centre at the same time. I had breaded Camembert followed by haddock and chips which was all quite delicious. 

During the meal Tootlepedal suggested a visit to the Moorland Feeder Station to make use of the good light we have been blessed with today. In our haste I forgot the trigger for my radio remote so I had to content myself with hand shots which may not be a bad thing as I have been using the remote and tripod quite a lot lately.














After spending a good half hour we decided to have run up to the White Yett to try and catch the the light as the sun was going down but unfortunately it was passed its best by the time we got there. So it was off to Wauchope Cottage for tea and biscuits.



1 comment: