Saturday 20 September 2014

Annan Docks

Shot of the Day

I was kindly reminded last night in the pub by my friend Kenny that I hadn't blogged for about a month now. So I said I would put a brief blog on over the weekend. I'm back at College as the new academic year has begun. My day off has been changed from a Wednesday to a Thursday and I'm comfortable in the thought of my retirement next June. I've also arrange to fill the feeders at the moorland station on Thursdays. 
This Thursday comprised of feeder filling, coffee and Selkirk Bannock and a visit to Annan with Tootlepedal in the afternoon.
Annan Docks




Millennium Footbridge

Bridge over the river Annan

The following shots are from a recent walk with Tootlepedal








7 comments:

  1. Good walks, good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Sandy. Your excellent photographs remind me constantly of the beauty of the area we are privileged to live in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gavin, I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

      Delete
  3. What do I know about our county Sandy, I never knew there were docks in Annan. A Google search for Annan Docks puts your blog at the top of the list, you've got a first there sir.
    A grand variety of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's come as a surprise to a few people that there's docks in Annan Jim

      Delete
  4. I like that shot of the tree lined dirt road, and the landscapes are always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having these landscapes on my doorstep will always be a pleasure.

      Delete