Sunday 9 October 2016

Back Again

My blogging has been non existent these last few months, no real reason for stopping I just got out of the habit and found it difficult to get started again. There has been no shortage of photographs as I have had plenty of outings with Tootlepedal and by myself.

In June I spent a few days with friends in Ullapool. The weather was excellent and I enjoyed being chauffeured on a trip alone part of the North Coast 500. The scenery was nothing short of breathtaking. I even managed to take the new multi-million pound Cal Mac ferry to Stornoway. Unfortunately as it was a quick turnaround I only managed to spend an hour in Stornoway. The crossing both ways was calm which was a great relief to me as I am not the best of sailors.









I'll keep this post short and put on some of my favourite summer shots and hopefully can get back into doing more regular posts.











3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Lovely shots of the Highlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back blogging again Sandy. I had got out of the habit of checking your blog but will start doing so again. Looking forward to seeing your Las Vegas and Mexico photos.

    ReplyDelete