Thursday 1 December 2016

More to Come

This is going to be a short blog text wise as I have well and truly got out of the way of regular blogging. It was my turn to fill the feeders this morning and just as I was having breakfast I received a text from Tootlepedal asking if he could join me to which I said I would be glad his company. We soon filled the feeders and then sat back in the comfort of the hide to wait and see what we would be presented with, we didn't have to wait too long and shortly we spent a pleasant hour being entertained by a nice variety of birds, including a couple of nuthatches, and a brief appearance by a tree creeper, unfortunately I was not in a position to get a decent shot but I'm sure Tootlepedal did click here to see.  After coffee at Wauchope Cottage I went home to spend the rest of the day doing chores around the house and delivered some Christmas note cards to Laura at Bluemoon which is situated on the High Street, hopefully these will sell at the weekend during the Christmas lights switch on.










The next few shot are from a recent trip I made to the USA which included La Vegas, The Grand Canyon and Mexico.  I fully intend to follow it up with a full account of the trip in the near future.








1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back blogging Sandy. I am very keen to see more of your American trip as your taster pictures look great.

    It was a good morning at the hide.

    ReplyDelete